Legal & Compliance
VISITING BM ADVISORY – COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE
Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. Use of and access to this website does not of itself create a Accountant/Client relationship between you and BM Advisory LLP and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate off-line terms of engagement.
If you require advice on a specific accountancy, business advice or taxation problem please send an email to email@example.com
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of BM Advisory. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website is provided by BM Advisory LLP, 82 St John Street, London, EC1M 4JN.
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- “BM Advisory” or “we” or “our” or “us” or “the Company” shall mean BM Advisory LLP and/or its affiliated undertakings; and
- “you” or “your” shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity “you” and “your” shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will endeavour to correct it.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libelous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under Restricted Areas) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
From time to time we may use any of the information you submit to us, including personal data, to provide you with marketing information about BM Advisory and BM Advisory’s services subject to your consent.
Restructuring and insolvency services are provided through BM Advisory LLP and our partners are licensed in the United Kingdom to act as insolvency practitioners by the Insolvency Practitioners Association. Partners, consultants and staff acting as administrators and administrative receivers act as agents of the company over which they are appointed and contract without personal liability.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Provision of Services Regulations
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, BM Advisory insolvency partners, directors and consultants are recorded on the register of insolvency practitioners. Our VAT number is 108 9819 82.
BM Advisory’s professional indemnity insurance is arranged by Contractsure Limited, Fountain House, 130 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 5DJ. The territorial coverage is worldwide, excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada, and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
BM Advisory strives to provide a first class service to all of its clients and we are committed to a process of continuous improvement. As such should you have any comments or complaints regarding any matter you should contact us in the first instance at BM Advisory LLP, 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN
Should you consider that we have not dealt with your comments appropriately you may request we perform an internal independent review of your complaint. This review would be undertaken by a person within BM Advisory not involved in the assignment and would be co-ordinated by the Complaints Partner, Paul Ashton, who is contactable at the above address.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response then you may be able to make a complaint to the regulatory body, via the complaints Gateway operated by The Insolvency Service. The contact details for the Gateway are by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 0300 678 0015 (call charges apply) or by post at The Insolvency Service, IP Complaints, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds LS11 9DA. To make an online submission or for further information please visit https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insolvency-practitioner.
Code of Ethics
BM Advisory, its partners and staff are bound by the Insolvency Code of Ethics and the regulations and code of conduct of their licensing body, when carrying out all professional work and a copy of the Code can be found here.
Rules Governing Actions
All insolvency practitioners are bound by the rules of their professional body, including any that relate specifically to insolvency and by the Statements of Insolvency Practice (SIPs) and can be found here.
One of BM Advisory’s core values is to uphold responsible and fair business practices. We are committed to promoting and maintaining the highest level of ethical standards in relation to all of our business activities.
Our reputation for maintaining lawful business practices is of paramount importance and our Anti-Bribery Policy is designed to preserve these values. We take a zero tolerance approach towards bribery and corruption and are committed to acting fairly and with integrity in all of our business dealings and relationships and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery.
Our policy is based on the Bribery Act 2010 and it applies to the conduct of all our partners, consultants, staff and any other person associated to BM Advisory’s business activities both in the UK and abroad. A bribe is an inducement or reward offered, promised or provided in order to gain any commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage.
All employees and associated persons are required to comply with any anti-bribery and anti-corruption legislation that applies in any jurisdiction in any part of the world in which they might be expected to conduct business; act honestly, responsibly and with integrity; safeguard and uphold BM Advisory’s core values by operating in an ethical, professional and lawful manner at all times.
This website and its content is copyright of BM Advisory LLP. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
BM Advisory is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Requests for permission or further information should be addressed to:
BM Advisory LLP
82 St John Street
London EC1M 4JN
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
This site may offer newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work social media sites, including Twitter and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.